How to register a company?
Following are the steps required for company registration:
- Check if the setting up of the company is right for you: How you set up your business depends on what type of work you do. It can also affect the way of paying taxes and getting funds.
- Choose a name: Choose the right name for your business.
- Choose a director and a company secretary: You must appoint a director and have at least one shareholder or guarantor, who can be a director.
- Identify PSC over your company: PSC can be considered as anyone who has voting rights or more than 25% of the shares.
- Register your company: Register an official address and choose a SIC code, which identifies what your company does.
We are rated excellent by our clients