UK Limited Liability Partnership Company | LLP in the UK
This package includes:
|Limited Liability Partnerships
Certificate of Incorporation
Included free of cost with company formation service.
|A unique address for Vat registration
This service includes
- Emailed PDF of Statutory Books
- Emailed PDF of Certificate of Incorporation
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Web authentication code to update Companies House records
- Ready to trade limited liability partnership
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Companies House filing fee paid by us
Limited Liability Partnership has a range of legal statutory filing and reporting requirements for Companies House and HMRC, many of which are the same as limited company specifications.
LLP filing and reporting
- An annual confirmation statement and annual accounts are required to be filed at Companies House annually.
- Members of LLP are required to prepare and file Self Assessment tax returns for HMRC and pay their tax liabilities for their share of profits.
- Designated LLP members are liable for keeping and maintaining an LLP's statutory registers at its registered office or SAIL address, containing a PSC register LLPs and their members should maintain accounting records for all income, expenditure, assets and liabilities to be able to prepare annual accounts and Self Assessment tax returns.
How to form an LLP
You will be required to provide the following information on the application form:
- Common brand LLP
- Adresse of registered office
- Details of Members-Minimum 2
- Identification of the approved members-minimum of 2
- A Compliance Statement
- Significant control person information (SCPs)
Once your application is approved, your LLP will be ready to commence trading. We will send you an email of welcome with digital copies of your incorporation papers. Physical copies are delivered to your registry office within 24 hours.
Optional extra services
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registered Office
- Vat Registration
- An address for Vat registration
- Business Telephone