Citibank, headquartered in New York, is a major consumer bank. It provides small and big businesses with business bank accounts and business solutions.
Citibank is well known for its international banking services.
There are 2 types of business accounts:
- Citi Commercial Bank Account - used by small to medium businesses and local corporations.
- CitiBusiness Bank Account - used by micro to small businesses.
Features of Citibank:
- Multiple branches around the world - the total number of branches of Citibank is 2,649 in 19 countries around the world.
- Online banking system - enable you to view and manage your business accounts through your web browser or the Citibank app.
- Business credit card - use Citibank credit cards to access more credit and benefits from exclusive Citibank rewards programs.
- Business checking accounts - offers small business checking accounts that allow for a high volume of transactions with low monthly fees and overdraft protection.
How to open a business bank account with Citibank?
The following are the requirements to open a business bank account with Citibank:
- Identification proofs for all signatories - a photo ID,
- Signature proof,
- Address proof,
- Company registration documents, and
- Company PAN information.