An US bank account is a bank account that allows you to transact in the US and manage your money on time. An US account can offer you benefits such as online and mobile banking, bill pay, card payment processing, check fraud prevention, mobile check deposit, and overdraft protection.
An US account can also help you receive payments from your US customers and clients, and pay for goods or services that you buy in the US.
Please watch the video given below to get more details:
To open an account, you may need to meet some requirements, such as:
• Having a registered business entity in the US or a US tax identification number (TIN) or employer identification number (EIN).
• Providing personal and business information, such as your name, address, phone number, email, business name, business address, business type, and business activity.
• Providing proof of identity and address, such as your passport, driver's license, utility bill, or bank statement.
• Depositing a minimum amount of money to open the account.
Also read: Are you looking for USA LLC registration?
Here are some of the benefits:
1. No residency requirements or ties to the US are required.
2. Easier access to US customers and markets.
3. Low-cost payment processing for US entities.
4. US does not participate in CRS (Common Reporting Standard), which means less reporting obligations for non-resident account holders.
5. You can build US credit and access US business credit cards, which can help in increasing working capital and earn rewards.
6. Access to reliable and credible banks with online and mobile banking, bill pay, card payment processing, check fraud prevention, mobile check deposit, and overdraft protection.
7. Keeping your business taxes organized by having a clear record of your income and expenses, and handling deductions right from your account.
8. Getting a better handle on bookkeeping and accounting by tracking your daily transactions and cash flow, and connecting your account to online software or professional services.
9. Accepting different types of payments such as credit cards, mobile payments, ACH transfers, wire transfers, and more, can help you serve more customers and increase your sales.
Login to your existing account or register a new if you don't have one. Once you are registered.
Registered accounts gets these benefits:
- Buy various types of services