Nowadays, it is very confusing to choose a bank account as there are several options available. Among those options, you must choose the right one for your business.
Here are the features:
- Deutsche Bank Card
- Business credit card
- StarMoney Business
- Electronic banking
- Online banking
- Deutsche Bank App
- Cash deposits and withdrawals
- Free account switching service
A business owner can open a Deutsche bank account in three different ways.
Deutsche Bank Business Basic:
- The Business Basic is the most basic type of the Deutsche business bank account.
- The account management fee is EUR 9.90 per month including a free Deutsche Bankcard.
- The credit and debit cards are also available for EUR 29 and EUR 24 per year respectively.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals are also available.
- For the basic account, each process costs EUR 2.50.
- The setup fee for accessing the account information by service data centres is 70 EUR.
Deutsche Bank Business Classic:
- The account management fee is EUR 15.90 per month including two free Deutsche Bank cards.
- If you take another Business Classic account, you will get a 50% discount on the monthly fee.
- It offers debit/credit cards free of charge.
- It allows cash deposits and withdrawals.
- If you make a few more transactions per month, a classic business account is a better option for you because the cost of a paperless reservation is only 0.12 EUR.
- The setup fee for accessing the account information by service data centres is 35 EUR.
Deutsche Bank Business Premium:
- The premium business account costs EUR 29.90 per month.
- If you take another Business Premium account, you will get a 100% discount on the monthly fee.
- Two normal Deutsche Bank cards, as well as debit and credit cards, are included with this account type.
- You receive four free deposit items every month for cash deposits and withdrawals.
- It charges EUR 2.50 per transaction.
- This account is best for the companies dealing with many incoming and outgoing payments as this account has the lowest cost.
You must go for Classic and Premium accounts if you need several EC and credit cards for your business.
How can I open an account?
Follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Business Customers or Freelance Professions option from the homepage.
- Click on the 'Payment transactions' tab. Here you will also find a field with the title 'Business Account.'
- Attend Deutsche Bank's little quiz to find out which account is suitable for you.
- Click on 'Make an appointment.'
- Enter your zip code to find an advisor at the lower part of the page.
- Open a Deutsche business bank account with the nearest branch near you below. You can then open a business account there on site.