If you already have a website to sell your products and services, you can monetise your online presence and use it as your new business.
Are you a good content writer and looking for a new outlet for your creativity?
The greatest strategies to monetise your website or blog depends on the type of website and content you create. The following options you must consider:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a good option. Google Adsense is the right place to start because it will allow you to show ads suited to your audience on your website and earn a commission every time a viewer clicks on the ad to learn more.
- Sell your own advertising space - for more advanced websites with a huge number of viewers, you can sell ad space directly, for a larger income.
- Make your digital products or services and market them. You can write and create ebooks, online courses, or even digital products like wedding invitations.
- Use sponsored articles to earn money or get free products in exchange for a review.
- Create a paid area - This area only contains premium content for your paying readers or online services such as webinars or coaching for prime customers.
Create and sell your website - If your website becomes a popular website, you may want to sell it with a good profit and move on to the next project.