International money transfer becomes a part of the day to day lifestyle as nowadays more people are moving and travelling abroad. As there are several options available to send money abroad, it is important to know which company is the best fit for you.
Wise is one of the best international money transfers which offers the real exchange rate with low fees and allows you to make easy, low cost, and fast bank transfers globally.
Why do you choose Wise?
- You can send money directly into local bank accounts
- Wise is available in 59 different countries around the world
- It supports 39 currencies
- Charges a low upfront fee
- The transfers with Wise are very quick, it probably takes less than five minutes to transfer money.
- Wise is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, therefore this service is protected under European rules and regulations.
How to use Wise?
First, sign up with Wise and then add your details and destination bank account number, as well as the account you want to withdraw money from.
Once you have made your first transfer, you can save your information to make future transactions faster.
Customers appreciate the transparent mid-market exchange rate, which is the same rate that banks use internally.
Wise is a digital money transfer service, so there is no physical cash pick-up site. This is a good option if you need to send money online or via an app.