UK limited company registration takes very little time and effort if you choose online company formation through an agent. You can fill up the company formation form in just 5 minutes if you have all of the required documents ready. After submitting the form, your new company will be registered at Companies House within 1 day.
Please watch the video given below to get more details:
Registering a UK limited company using the form IN01 – application may take at least 8 to 10 days and it also costs significantly more than online incorporation through a company formation agent.
The smallest mistakes and oversights usually result in application rejection by the Companies House or delays in the formation of new companies. The online application form significantly reduces the chance of errors because of built-in checks.
Also, there is a high chance of a postal application getting rejected. Companies House reports that 53% of paper applications are rejected compared to just 8% of online applications.
Also raed: Can one person open UK Limited Company?
The common reasons for rejected company registration include
1. The proposed company is either already in use or too similar to another name on the register.
2. The proposed company name includes a word that is "sensitive."
3. Using initials instead of full names for the people listed on the application.
4. The application is missing important details.
5. Ignoring information about the registered office or listing a registered office in a different country than where the company was formed.
6. Errors in an individual’s nationality.
7. Mentioning a person's ethnicity rather than his nationality.
8. Invalid articles of association.
9. The director is under 16 years old.
10. Director is a bankrupt who is ineligible.
11. Appointing a corporate entity as the sole director.
12. Choosing a director who is not qualified.
13. An incorrect share structure.
14. Causing the electronic anti-money laundering (AML) system by providing an incorrect date of birth and/or residential address.
Check the availability of your company name, ensure you have included all the information needed to create a company, and carefully verify the application before submitting it online to Companies House in order to avoid disappointment and ensure a successful company registration.
Also read: Steps for UK Company Formation for Non-Residents
RTRSupports Limited performs Pre-Submission Review and checks applications thoroughly for errors. It reduces the chance of application rejection to 1%.
If your application is initially rejected, it will correct the mistake and resubmit until it is accepted.
Registering a company in the UK is not as difficult or time-consuming as you might have imagined. The time frame may vary based on the particular business and the required documentation, but overall it is a very easy process.
Login to your existing account or register a new if you don't have one. Once you are registered.
Registered accounts gets these benefits:
- Buy various types of services