Non-Residents UK Company
The UK company formation for non-residents is easy, quick and simple using an offshore company formation agent such as RTRSupports Limited.
The following are the requirements for setting up a UK limited company:
A company name
You must choose a company name that fits your business. Before choosing a name, you must be aware of all the rules about the types of names you can use.
A registered office address
- This address can be anywhere within your chosen jurisdiction (England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland).
- It should be a physical address; it cannot be a PO Box.
- RTRSupports Limited offers a UK-registered office address service to keep your address private. It helps your address stay off the public register at Companies House.
Please watch the video given below to get more details:
A company director
- A company director is responsible for managing your company.
- It helps to get a UK business bank account.
- You must have at least one human director; however, you can add several directors.
- A shareholder is the owner of the company, and he can be the same person as your company director.
- You only need one person to incorporate a company, however, you can add more than one shareholder.
A memorandum and articles of association
- The memorandum and articles of association are your company's founding documents.
- These documents are generated by Companies House as part of the company registration procedure.
- You will get these documents from your company formation agent as a part of their service.
- You must issue at least 1 share. You should mention this in the online company order form.
- You can issue any number of shares.
- Most companies issue between 10 and 100 shares with a nominal value of £1.00.
A Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code
- According to the industry you are in, the government uses this code to identify your business.
- You can use a maximum of four SIC codes to identify the activity or operations of your business.
- The company order form provided by the formation agency will make this process simple for you; you can choose from a list of SIC codes.
Easy steps to set up a UK Limited company with RTRSupports Limited:
1. Check your company name availability
Check the desired company name instantly to see if the company name you want is available. Choose the appropriate company formation package and option for you.
2. Fill out the company formation form and return it back
After placing your order, complete the online form. An official copy of your passport and proof of address must be uploaded. The agent will send your application to Companies House.
3. Get your UK-registered company
Your company will be registered with Companies House in 1 day. You will get your incorporation documents from your online personal dashboard. Also, you will get the printed documents by the next day.